What we do
We help businesses and individuals close the gap between their performance & potential through a wide range of funded leadership & management development.
NVQ Certificates in Team Leading are management qualifications that prove your capability to carry out your job. The training is predominantly at your place of employment and the training and assessment is carried out in relation to your abilities on the job.
The OCR Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading is recognised throughout the UK and is designed by employers to meet the needs of the modern business. You customise your own management training scheme, enabling you to zero in and cultivate the management skills that you use most.
The outline of the management training course will help you choose what to learn, depending on the management skills you need to do your job more competently. You can cover everything from managing conflict in your team, leading meetings and making effective decisions to work planning, setting targets and monitoring results.
An NVQ Certificate in Team Leading enables you to demonstrate to your current employer and/or future employer that you have attained a nationally recognised benchmark in management.
The management training scheme enables you to rapidly and easily fill any skills gaps you have while you are working in your place of employment.
To achieve a Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Team Leading, you will complete a minimum of 5 units where at least one is required from each group of Optional units:
Group One - Mandatory Units
- A1 Manage personal development
- D1 Develop working relationships with colleagues
- E11 Communicate information and knowledge
Group Two - Optional Units
- D5 Plan, allocate and monitor the work of a team
- B5 Set objectives and provide support for team members
Group Three - Optional Units
- B11 Manage or support the equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion in own area of responsibility
- C1 Support team members to identify, develop and implement new ideas
- D10 Manage conflict in a team
- D11 Lead and manage meetings
- D12 Participate in meetings
- E10 Make effective decisions
- E12 Manage knowledge in own area of responsibility
- E15 Procure supplies
- F17 Manage customer service in own area of responsibility
One of our Personal Development Managers will visit the candidate at their workplace, at least once a month for a minimum of one hour. Targets will be agreed for you to complete work between each training and assessment visit.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us using the form below.
Information for Learners and Employers
Would you like to find out more about our approach to Equality and Diversity, ESDGC (Education for Sustainable Development
and Global Citizenship), Welsh Language or about becoming more involved in how we can meet your needs.
To Access our Learner Portal Click Here and to Access our Employer Portal Click Here.