What we do
We help businesses and individuals close the gap between their performance & potential through a wide range of funded leadership & management development.
Dealing with Difficult Staff - Short Leadership and Management Training Course
Duration 1 day
During this workshop, you will learn techniques and strategies that will allow you to handle difficult conversations and difficult people with skill and confidence. You will be engaged in practical and interactive discussions, exercises and role-plays that will change the way you see and respond to difficult people and difficult situations.
- Analyse and prepare for a difficult conversation
- Begin a difficult conversation effectively
- Deliver difficult messages clearly and powerfully
- Confront someone calmly and respectfully
- Avoid common (but critical) mistakes
- Manage strong emotions
- Disagree without escalating the conflict
- Frame a difficult issue to promote discussion
- Become a better listener
- Overcome the fears that lead you to avoid conversations
- Discuss difficult issues that you did not see coming
- Know when and how to end a difficult conversation
*This Dealing with Difficult Staff - Leadership and Management Training Course can be tailored to your precise needs at no extra cost and delivered on a one to one basis through executive coaching.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us using the form below.
Information for Learners and Employers
Would you like to find out more about our approach to Equality and Diversity, ESDGC (Education for Sustainable Development
and Global Citizenship), Welsh Language or about becoming more involved in how we can meet your needs.
To Access our Learner Portal Click Here and to Access our Employer Portal Click Here.